Friday 4 December 2009

Helping Hands!


Today was The Whirlwinds Nanny's birthday. The lucky lady received a cozy pair of Cath Kidston P.J's and a hand/kitchen towel with Ruby'roos hand prints appliqued on them. This one pictured was not the one given to nanny, hers was done in a Midwest modern print and a blue bias trim, and i embroidered 'Ruby 20mths' underneath the hand prints. but in my haste to wrap all the pressies up this afternoon i forgot to photograph it ( and the P.J's!) This pink one here is going to be a Christmas pressie for the other Nanny (my mum) and will also have embroidery.

Just look how diddy Whirlwinds hands are!
We went out for a little lunch with Nanny and daddy's sister-in-law, where Roo provided the birthday entertainment, by literally redecorating the nice posh restaurant in Neapolitan pasta sauce! (Note to self...... NEVER order a sauce dish for her in a restaurant EVER AGAIN!)

I have been a fair bit busy on the sewing front the last few weeks, (hence the lack of blogging!) To start with i have sold 15 pairs of baby shoes, since last we spoke, both online and through friends including my very first folksy sale on tue! Yay me!
And i have started on my list of Handmade Christmas pressies, which are all works in progress, but some are very nearly now at completion, so will have lots off piccies to show you over the coming week!!!!!!
I cant believe Christmas is only 3 wks away!!!!!!
Looking forward to putting the tree up this weekend, I wonder how long it will take for the Whirlwind to knock it over?
Sweep stake anyone?
x K

No comments: